Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is the performance of an employee tracked in RISE?
RISE performance management software maps key performance indicators (KPI) to employees through their business role. The targets need to be set by the reporting manager of the employee and in every required interval, the employee is expected to submit the actuals achieved against each KPI. This data along with the weightage defined for each KPI helps identify the progress of the KPI.
2. How is the feedback conveyed to the employees?
Feedback on individual performance is conveyed directly to employees through automated weekly mails scheduled in the performance management software. The employees can also log into the portal with their credentials to check the feedback at any point. Quarterly feedback mails can also be setup.
3. What are the other benefits of this performance management software?
RISE, apart from being a performance management software also doubles up as a talent management system by providing an early feedback mechanism. With feedback reaching the employees faster than ever, an opportunity to course-correct is extended much early. Top talent can be tracked easily and can be kept motivated with early feedback.
4. What are the different KPI reporting frequencies available in the performance management software?
KPIs can be defined daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly.
5. Is there a way to rank the employees in this talent management software?
RISE being a talent management system as well, provides a performance Scorecard which ranks employees basis their performance, KPI weightage and percentile weightage among similar KPIs. Using this ranking, top performers and employees needing assistance can be easily identified.
6. Can I cancel the subscription at any time in RISE?
Subscription can be cancelled at any time. The refund for annual/monthly subscriptions will be done within 30 days based on prorata basis.