HR Recruitment Software FAQs
1. How will HYRE help improve a recruiter’s productivity?
HYRE recruitment management softwarewill help a recruiter improve their productivity in the following areas,
- publishing jobs across multiple channels by clicking a single button
- auto-sourcing and filtering best fit candidates responding from multiple channels
- auto-reach to candidate and collating the candidate preferences.
2. Can HYRE be integrated with my existing applications?
HYRE recruitment management softwareis modular and can be integrated with other existing applications.
3. Is HYRE a cloud based recruitment software?
HYRE is acloud basedrecruitment softwareand is hosted on Azure cloud.
4. Can I use HYRE for recruiting agencies?
HYREis apt as a recruitment agency software. Features like offer letter generation and billing can also be added into this module.
5. To whom does the sourced candidate data belong in HYRE?
In this recruitment management software, the data of all the candidates sourced by your organisation belongs to your organisation.
6. Is there a free trial period for using this software?
Free trial period is offered for 15 days and there is no upfront payment or credit card information required.
7. Can I cancel the subscription at any time in HYRE?
Subscription can be cancelled at any time. The refund for annual/monthly subscriptions will be done within 30 days based on prorata basis.