Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I generate and provide offer letters as part of the onboarding process?
In PORT employeeonboarding software,offer letters can also be generated and provided as part of the onboarding process.
2. Is there a provision to verify the documents submitted by the candidates being onboarded?
In this onboarding software, the documents submitted by a candidate can be verified by a separate team, like a maker-checker mechanism. Documents can be rejected by specific remarks and they can be re-submitted by candidates for re-verification.
3. Is there a method to auto-verify the bank account of candidates being onboarded?
PORT employee onboarding software allows the bank accounts to be auto-verified by the candidates using the penny drop method.
4. Is there a provision to engage with the candidates before they join and after they join?
The provisions of pre-onboarding and post-onboarding activities are being included in the upcoming updated version of the employee onboarding platform.
5. Will the documents submitted by the candidate during the onboarding be available in the employee self service portal?
In PORT, the documents submitted in the employee onboarding platformwill be stored and made available in the employee self service portal. All documents submitted in the onboarding process will be available in the employee login also.
6. I have my own payroll platform. Can I integrate PORT with my payroll system?
PORT onboarding software can be integrated with existing payroll systems using RESTful APIs. Any customisation would be charged additionally.
7. Can I cancel the subscription at any time in PORT?
Subscription can be cancelled at any time. The refund for annual/monthly subscriptions will be done within 30 days based on prorata basis.