Frequently Asked Questions
1. What other services does Integrum provide apart from HR management software?
SaaS based HR management software is the core business for Integrum. Apart from this,Integrum also assists companies with HR Consulting and Services on request basis. These include candidate assessment and evaluation programs, payroll and compliance outsourcing.
2. Can I have an option to install these software on premise?
IntegrumoffersSaaS HCM softwareonsubscription basis. However subject to agreeable conditions, it can offer these software to be installed on premise.
3. How long will it take to transition from my existing HR Software?
For transition from existing payroll applications, Integrum is committed to complete the migration into our Cloud HRMS application in about 4 weeks. For all other applications, users can start using the software as-is.
4. What happens to my existing data from my previous years on transition to Integrum solutions?
Integrum offers a provision of migrating the previous years data and linking them to the existing HCM softwareapplications. This migration exercise will be charged separately.
5. Where will my data be stored and how is data security and integrity ensured?
Integrum ensures the best when it comes to data security and integrity for it’sHR management software. All the data is secured on Azure cloud service provider. To ensure security, VAPT tests have been conducted and Integrum is working to get the ISO 27001 certification for information security
6. Who are your competitors?
Among various Cloud HRMSproviders, Integrum is competing against the likes of Darwinbox, Keka HR, GreytHR, HROne and other players. Integrum wants to be the best HRMS software in India and is working towards it.
7. Is there a free trial period for the software?
All the cloud HCM applications have a free trial period of 15 days.